1. This Bobbi Brown Day to Night Glow Eye, Cheek, & Lip Set is the perfect all-in-one full-face glow set that is perfect to travel with and apply whenever you need a quick glow.
2. The Slip Pure Silk Eye Mask is ideal for getting your beauty rest on a plane. It is comfortable and soothing to the skin and even blocks out all the light.
3. The Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist, designed to hydrate the skin and tighten the pores, this product is essential when traveling. The hibiscus and rose infused coconut water is the perfect blend to energize the face during/after a long flight.
4. Sephora Face Wipes are essential for keeping your face refreshed.
5. The Travel Size IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo is the most reliable dry shampoo for a quick refresh.
6. The Carry On Moscow Mule Cocktail Kit is a necessity for obvious reasons. This cocktail kit contains all the essentials to craft a delicious Moscow Mule mid-flight.
7. The Bobbi Brown Skin Nourish Face Mask is the best product for keeping your face refreshed after a long plane ride, especially if you have dry skin. Your skin will instantly feel totally re-hydrated.
8. These Ugg Slip-On Slippers are the perfect way to stay cozy & stylish on the plane.
9. This Burt’s Bees Lip Balm is something I can’t live without. It not only hydrates and revitalizes your lips but gives your lips a hint of color.